One of key objectives of ROSATOM is the development of sectoral standards and monitoring of intellectual property management, as well as the management of performance in this area.
The Corporation expands practices of the use of intellectual capital in innovative projects and commercialisation of intellectual property rights through licensing agreements.
Results of 2013:
- the information system of RIA rights management was developed and started in the test mode;
- a concept of ROSATOM’s Intellectual Property Policy was developed;
- in the reporting year, the patent activity of nuclear sector organisations increased by more than 20 %;
- the number legally protected RIA grew by more than 15 %.
Table. Intellectual property management results
|Number of patents obtained for inventions, utility models and designs, certificates for computer codes and databases and number of registered know-how (per year)
|Number of applications submitted for state registration of protectable RIA (per year)
Results of 2013 as related to protection and registration of the trademark and intellectual property objects of ROSATOM:
- in 2013, legal protection abroad of the Corporation’s trademark was ensured in Vietnam, Iran and South Korea; the Corporation’s trademark registration was completed in the U.S.;
- 225 applications for the issue of title documents (patents, certificates) were submitted to cover the results of intellectual activity created in the course of work executed using budget funds and which titles are owned by Russia; 177 title documents (patents, certificates) were received to cover the results of intellectual activity created in the course of the work executed using budget funds and which titles are owned by Russia (these indicators are the highest over the last five years).
| || Previous page||